Tuesday 16 September 2008

Scrapping Forever, Housework Whenever!!









Sorry it has been so long since I blogged! So much has been happening here on the Scrapping Scene. I can't believe that I have done 9 LO in the last 10 days!!! I still have so many LO's to do for Deb's Creations If you want to see my latest LO's just click on this- gallery

On the home front, Kirrily made her father pancakes for Father's Day! I did a Butterfly card for Tanyah's challenge, On the 8th Baz & I celebrated our 18th Wedding Ann without any fan fare. I had Keeley alot this week due to Alicia doing all the week before Wedding preparations. Kirrily got her P's on the 10th and her lil bum hasn't been out of the drivers seat, so much so that Jeff is cracking because she is taking the manual car all the time and he is not getting his hours up!!! But that is his own fault! He could have had his licence a long long time ago! I love the fact that K has her licence....now if I don't want to go to town I don't have to!!! I send her up the street to get the things I need!! LOL

So much scrapping has been going on here that no housework has been done in a while! So after giving the house the once over I finally finished off my LO's for my sketch challenge for Sept CAUTION - Scrapping Zone LO.
The first of my Scrapping Zone LO's will be going in a frame to hang in my scrapping room. But the second one that I have done will go in my album, I am also going to do the rhs page with the rest of my scrapping room. I have done a photoswap for fellow CC - Angie, of her beautiful children! I had so much fun doing this LO and it is very simple and the title says it all! I also have done 2 LO's of WilliamJoshua Jaymes Sewter for my album. His mum Shannon wants me to do a whole album for her. I will but just not at the moment, I have too many challenges left to finish from Deb's Creations!!
I also have done my first ever collage LO! OMG I am so happy with it! Probably won't ever do another one though as I stressed big time about it! I don't think that I have ever put so much stuff on one of my LO's before! I did make sure that the embellies that I used didn't have much weight in them, as it is going in my album.

I took some photo of Jeff the other day I really can't believe how much he has changed since this operation! I also took some photos of Alicia & Craig when I gave them their wedding present before they left on Sun! Have a great time at your wedding on Sat 20th! Only wish that I could be their to help you celebrate, and have so much fun in New Zealand on your honeymoon! And no doubt you will come home with a lil bun in the oven so to speak!!!

This week I have received 2 LO's from photoswaps that Ang & Kylie did for me! Thanks so much girls! I Love them so much. And they were both of Jeff! And Thanks Ang for the extra special lil surprises that you gave me also in my parcel.
Can't wait to do the Butterfly album! Thank you so so much!! Sending you a hug and kiss and slap for spoiling me.

Have a great day and hope you return to my blog really soon! Luv Shaz xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin