Wednesday 11 March 2009

Awww I got this last night.....


Good Morning my gorgeous friends! I received this Beautiful Blog Award from a very special friend...Angela Bailey! I have only known this Beautiful Lady for about a year, but I feel like I have known Angie for years! There should be more people like her in the world! She is just so special and talented! She is an AMAZING scrapper!!! Pop over to her blog Scrap.N.Art Journey and check out her talents, as well you might even like to have a go at her challenges.
She is always willing to give me some tips and ideas when my scrapping is going pear shaped, she is a great listener and someone who I can pick up the phone day or night have a good old chinwag too!

Even though we have never met in real life....I know that she will always be my friend! Thank you so much Angie....I am truly blessed to have you in my circle of friends. Luv ya heaps my sweet!! Luv Shaz xoxo

I now have the honour and the privilege of passing this on to 4 other Beautiful Blogs! These Beautiful Blogs that I now pass this award onto inspire me to create beautiful LO's for my personal albums! So the awards go to....

1. Lady Grace - My Scrapbook World
2. Nancy - Scrap This!
3. Lisa K - Our Lil Slice Of Paradise

And the last Beautiful Blog recipient is someone who has just started to visit my blog and leave me some comments is a young scrapper who has some AMAZING LO's and some funky photos to share with us all. Thanks for sharing!!
4. Sheri - x.o.x

Please pass this onto 4 other deserving and Beautiful Blogs and Thanks you once again Angie!! Luv Shaz xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Sharon - thats so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deserve it Shazz!

    I do apologize if I wasnt able to visit lately. My friend was admitted to the hospital and it might be fatal and need to be with her.

    Now, she's quite okay now and recovering bit by bit so im feeling stable now.

    Thanks for the award darl. Ill post it now.

    kisses from me
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Good Tear Tear Tears!

    That was very heartfelt message for me sweet, and I appreciate it greatly and our friendship, keep smiling hunnie:)

    Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blogger award.
    I have sent you another email or two with pics about the brushes.
    Hope they help a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheri also passed the award on to me...amazing little scrapper for her age hey! She must get her talent from her Mum...And got it from the lovely Lisa too!! Paulyxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks guys.. lol
    Shaz i fixed my last post and put up my sketch for the advertisement challenge :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin