Sunday 26 April 2009

Finally did some Scrapbooking & some cardmaking - Edited 27th April

Hello Lovelies.... I am so excited I finally did some scrapbooking and made some cards! I am really enjoying making cards lately!!! I just wanna share a LO and one of the cards with you! I didn't get much scrapbooking done this 4 days that Baz was on night shift as I did last night shift.

Keep an eye out for the announcement of Blog Birthday Celebrations on May 1!

Yesterday I created a LO for Angie's Sketch challenge.
The girl in this LO should have been my Sister In Law (SIL). This photo of her was at her sister's wedding last year and I just love it. She looked so beautiful! Even though she never married my brother I am so happy that we have remained friends and our friendship has turned into something more than I could have ever hoped for. She is one of my Best Friends. She lives a long way away from me...but she never ever forget a birthday or any occasion that we celebrate in our family. She is the first person I can when I need someone to talk to....Thanks Treena for being there for me and becoming my Best Friend! I turned it B&W as her flowers were red roses and they just wouldn't have gone with the PP's I used! Hope you like it.....
I want to say a big Welcome to my latest followers....Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog!
Rebecca so glad that I told you about Angie's Sketch Challenge blog and you did a wonderful digi entry. Have fun checking out my other links too!
Sue
I love your photography!
Amanda I didn't realise that you made those lovely handmade flowers too, and those blog designs are just gorgeous!!!
Last but not least Chris....You have inspired me for a long time with your generous nature and your awesome talents as a scrapbooker, you are one special lady!

And I have made 2 cards this week. Here they are!
" Edited" 27th April...I can show you both cards and the RAK that Rach won for being part of my 30th Followers Draw

The first card is for one of the ladies over at ScrapChat who loves anything to do with the sea/ocean/beach(hope she doesn't look here before she gets it)
Here is Rach's card and RAK! She got it today and absolutely loved what I sent her
Here are the photos of Lisa's Kits...I really wish that she didn't have such good bargains at her blog...I have spent way too much money on Scrapbooking things this month!!!
And SandyB's Wishing Well pressie arrived on Fri....Thanks so much...I have used them already!!! On the other card I made for the other lucky lady!!!

Tomorrow I hope to be receiving some more parcels....Don't you just love the postie!!! Should be getting my Winnings from Scrap Lotto 2 over at Scrap Chat....Can't wait to see what is in there!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

10 comments:

  1. You have been busy.....love what you have done
    have a fantastic week...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your layout for the sketch challenge is very nice, it has that warm, loving feeling, well done.
    tough competition in these challenges!!!
    i'm here heading to your challenge blog list again!!! to see if any others suit me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi hun!i love that card!You are so generous to create stuff for us.And I received the sweet parcel you sent.Thank you so much!You made my day. I love reading you letter. Cant wait for your new creations from your shopping spree.lol! Hugs dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey shaz, i recieved your awesome RAK today!!!! you really made my day espically after i got an email from kaiser saying my application for their DT was rejected :(
    thank you 1000 times over!!!! huge hugs going your way! your such a good friend!! xxx
    LOVE the LO you did for angie's skecth challenge!!!!! GOOD LUCK BABE!!
    Congrats on the new followers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been very busy hun.. Love your latest creations and love all your new items hehe. Know how you feel about the spanding LOL. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lots of goodies!!! Gotta love non-window mail hey!! Thanx for your help the other day, have sent off the pics to Sue. Your LO is gorgeous! Thanx for your lovely comments on my blog too, much appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sweetie!!!

    What a lucky lady you are for receiving such lovely parcels! Totally envying you now. Hehehe

    And that LO, I just dont like it, I love it to death. Scrapping that color is quite hard and you nailed it.

    Thanks for the greetings for Hannah. I kissed her for you and she giggled

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow chook you been super busy :) cards are looking awesome, rach lucky girl to receive that rak woot woot for you. Hope you having blast with hosting scrappin today :)xxoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. My goodness!!! You got so much done while I was away! I love the LO of Treena. The colours are beautiful, and I'm not just saying that because I love purple! I agree that it would look better with the photo in B&W instead of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant believe how much inspiration you bring to all of us Shazz! Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin