Monday 20 April 2009

I am in a Hap Hap Happy Mood today....Postie surprises and more scrapping kits! And a winner!!!

Hello to one and all....Today has started out beautifully!!!
My neighbour did the draw for my Mystery RAK for having 30 Followers!!! And the lucky winner is someone very close to my heart!!!
How excited is she going to be when she reads this!!! Winner announced at the end of this post.......I'll keep her in suspence a bit longer....No cheating....No scrolling to the end of this post!!!

Then the mail man came and dropped off some surprises! One from Rach...wow that was quick!!! And another one from one of the girls from Scrapchat! Scrapchat have this wonderful thing called the Wishing Well and thanks to Kylie for my wish! Here are some photos
This is from Rach...Thank you Darlin, I love it all!
This is from Kylie....Thank you so very much!!!
And I wish this Lovely Lady would stop putting things for sale up on her blog....
I am addicted to her kits!!! Thank you Darlin, my DH probably won't be thanking you, nah only kidding! Look forward to receiving my goodies!
Yes I will have all 5 of them please!!!
I want to wish your DH Shane, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day together and I hope Lisa spoils you rotten seen as though she has some money to spend now! LOL! Even though I haven't even put it in the bank yet...She knows I am good for it!!!

I also want to remind everyone....That if you leave me a comment you go into the draw for the RAK of the month valued at least $20, so come on don't be shy please leave me a comment and I will drop by your blog and say hello!!! If you wanna keep up to date on the goings on in my life become a follower and you will know when I have updated my blog!!! The more the merrier!!! Thank you to all of my followers today I have my 31st follower Amanda

And now to announce the winner of the Mystery RAK!!! Thank you June for doing the draw for me!!!

The winner is ........Rach (Scrap Princess)

Hopefully this blog post has put you all in a Hap Hap Happy Mood today too!
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

11 comments:

  1. So are so sweet Shazzy, looking forward to my little surprise in the mail xxx i love checking out your blog, cause i miss you :(
    Glad u liked your mail.
    cant wait to see what you come up with using lisa's kits, they're really nice. hopefully you will get your mojo back soon cause i miss seeing your work :(
    luv rach xoxoxox have a good day babe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rach!

    thanks Shaz for sharing your blog with us, I love reading all that s happening in your world and scrapping world. Keep smiling hun, look forward to touching base again, I had a fab night last night!!!!

    Mwah & Hugs Angie xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rach!
    Sharon, I tried changing the appointment to tomorrow but she isn't open on Mondays, so Keeley might still have to go with you on Wednesday... Oh, and I was wondering what we're doing tomorrow night at scrapbooking, if it is on and if Craig can spare me (he's night painting at the moment to finish that Horseshoe Bay realistic one to enter in the Sarina comp).

    ReplyDelete
  4. They will be in the post tomorrow gorgeous - Hope you love em as much as I love putting them together!! Enjoy

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Shaz, looks like you have had a great time sweetie!!! Enjoy and don't forget to keep clicking over on my blog!!! Wonder who is going to win?????
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have had a wonderful day, filled with lots of good cheer.
    Congrats Rach on winning the Rak.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it when the postie brings goodies instead of window ones......puts you in a good mood...oxo
    congratz Rach on winning the RAK..oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a pleasure to read your blog Shaz, and I adore your photography!! I usually check yours and Sues daily, love them!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are yummy goodies and and I can see it in your face that you are soooooo excited to use it

    LG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whaah I bet you are still happy with those new stuff! And Rach is dancing now coz she is your lucky winner. You are such a kind lady dear. Thanks for keeping me smile everytime I visit here.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin