Wednesday 17 June 2009

Sneak Peak....Don't forget to leave me comments for RAK of the Month!

Good Morning my Lovelies....Just a quick one today! I'm off to Ayr again today...
Hopefully my back will be back to normal once I am back in my bedroom, still waiting! It might be finished...gotta wait for the carpet guys now!!! And the A/C still isn't fixed!

A Sneak Peak....using my nestabilities...This is the LO that we did at classes last night we had to scraplift a fellow Tues night class members page!!!
And a lil reminder that I would love for you all to leave me comments so that you can go in the draw...for the RAK of the month!!! Which BTW I still have not photographed and put up on the blog!!! BLING BLING might be a lil hint!

Well I hope you all have a great day today whatever you are doing and I promise I will upload everything tomorrow. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Hello there Shaz. Hey love the sneak peak - great colour combo. Can't wait to see the rest of it.
    I have been going to get my Fiskars plates out to whisk through the Cuttlebug but just haven't got there yet. I hope you have motivated me to do it.
    Well done my love.

    Have the bestest day.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why only a sneak peek? I thought this one was finished? It looked lovely from what I saw of it!

    BTW I need you to show me how to accept and add the blog award you awarded me. Hope you're having a great day in Ayr. I actually started walking to your house this morning and got as far as the dump before the stitches hurt too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie!

    I hope everything is well and happy at your place! I've missed you. Take care always

    LG

    I LOVE BLINGS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shaz,

    I would love to go in the draw for your RAK of the month....... Great sneak peak, it looks awesome.
    Have a great day
    Love
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shaz

    Hope that your back gets better real soon hun, nothing worse then back pain!!!

    Sneak peak looks fabulous... Looking forward to catching up with you again soon, take care of yourself and each other til then!

    Mwah & Hugs Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweet....love the sneak peek...take care...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi hun,
    the little sneak peak looks exciting, look forward to seeing whole layout. Take care xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sneak peak looks great from what I can see!! Hugs Ali12 XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hii thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin