Saturday 11 July 2009

2009 Friendly Blogger Award

Good Morning to all my lovely friends out there in this cyber world we all love.
I have been given this award today from the Beautiful and Talented Chris
I met Chris through SBM Scrap Room after commenting on her LO's and then we joined a group of fellow SBM to form the Challenge Chic's where groups of 4 of us were grouped together and we sent out parcels to these people and then we had a month to complete the challenge.

This was so much fun and I got to meet some really beautiful people whom have become very dear friends throughout this wonderful world of www. We all have joined several forums and have always continued to stay in touch....And I have met so many beautiful people through blog hopping

Now Chris is has her very own site which is called Born2Create and although I don't visit there as much as I would like to she is still a very big part of my life in this scrapping and blogging world. We have just moved over to our new home for
the Challenge Chic's where Chris can also been found! Check out the gallery of her AMAZING LO's. Her LO's are just to die for and she is the most beautiful and generous person who is always doing something special for someone or sending them something just as a surprise! Love you Chris Hugs and Kisses from Me to You. Here is a LO that she created just for me and my DD Kirrily....THANK YOU!
It is my pleasure now to pass this Friendly Blogger Award onto some very special people in my life. These people have become very dear to me and it is thanks to them that I still love this wonderful world of Scrapbooking.
I want to give this award straight back to the beautiful friend who gave it to me, so you are first on the list Mwah, Mwah. Now girls please continue to send this to all the friendly bloggers you know and love. Please enjoy!
1. ChrisW
2. Angie
3. Lexie
4. LisaK
5. Gayatri
6. Tanyah
7. Mandy
8. Lady Grace
9. Renae
10. Sue

Yesterday I got to play some more with my new camera...OMG I am loving it so very much (Sorry for bragging Sue) But it just takes the most AMAZING photos....
Will be back later with a few of them.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Thanks beautiful...have a wonderful weekend...oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that shazz,,,,what a lovely thing to wake up to...take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww shucks,I'm blushing now!thankyou my beautiful friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin