Monday 13 July 2009

Girls, Girls, Girls and Oh yeh one boy! Lots of Photos

Good Morning, Hope you had a wonderful weekend like I did!!! Sat was a very relaxing day spent with family and friends Craig, Alicia, Keeley & Brianna.
Here is my sneak peak of what I did on Sat when Leish was over to scrap, it is still sitting on the table not finished!
Sunday I went to Bowen with Kirrily to watch Hannah Montana movie...Ohh I loved it!!! Great chick flick, Kirrily and 3 of her friends went and I tagged along and then we went and took heaps and heaps of photos at Murrays Bay & Grays Bay!!! Here are some of the photos from yesterday

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

5 comments:

  1. What gorgeous looking young people!!! Nice to see them having fun in the sun!! Here it would be fun in the RAIN!! Love your sneak peek Shaz.....when we see the whole lot???
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...loverly shots shazz..i want to see that movie too...lol...take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish I could get Craig to see Hannah Montana with me. I'll have to wait until it is on tv before I'll get to see it!! Speaking of movies though, can you let me know what days you AREN'T able to watch my babies while Craig and I go to Bowent to see Harry Potter after this Thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie,
    wow been long time, sorry i havent been popping round lately, baby been keeping me away from comp. tummy too sore.
    Great to see your getting full use out of you camera, the photos look great! xo take care

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin