Wednesday 23 September 2009

Not Much Happening In My World This Week....

Hello to my fellow bloggers....Firstly I want to Congratulate Lady Grace on being the lucky 10,000 visitor to my blog!!! She asked for some of the latest range from Kaiser Q2 range of Christmas papers....so due to the fact that they are not released until Oct she will have to wait for her gift!!

I haven't got a great deal to share with you today...not much happening in my world this week....We have had more bushfires around our lil old town, this time out near the bow club about 10 mins drive out of town...once again started from a spark from the train....Here are some pics

I have only one LO to share with you in regards to scrapping!! I am finding lots of inspiration in the mags at the moment and this is another scraplift...They are really helping me with my mojo at the moment....Hopefully soon I will do some of my own creations but until then I will continue to find inspiration anywhere I can and always giving full credit to where I got the original idea from.
Here is the original from Scrapbooks Etc Aug/Sep 09 Page 28
It is of Alicia's DD Keeley....and here is my take on this LO
Today I am supposed to be having a day of scrapping here with a couple of my friends but I am not organised so I had better get my bum into gear if I am going to do that!! There will probably only be me and 2 others girls so it should be fun.
I so so wanna start scrapping The Challenge Chic's Retreat photos...will see how I go may have something else to share with you over the next couple of days!

I should also be able to reveal Amanda Taylor's full LO from the photo swap at the Challenge Chic's site tomorrow....Here is another sneaky peak...Gotta keep you interested!!!
Well that is it from me....Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Hey babe - awesome - love the Keeley shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts Shaz, hope you have a great day scrapping!!
    Hugs xx
    Hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. nic e work..at first i thought it was dust storm photos...did you get the storm today???wierd as...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there Shaz. Well its been a while since I've popped - sorry about that.
    At least the page is staying up this time round - every other time I would pop in it just cuts out and i cant get back in. Fingers crossed whatever was going on is fixed.

    Love all of your latest creations - they are fantastic.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pics, love the keely LO, and cant wait to get my LO, i want it now, but its not here yet, so i will have to wait a bit longer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Shaz, Great LO's And Amazing photos!
    Keep up the great work! have Fun Scrapping!!
    Luv Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - not much happening, you say?? Between bushfires, scrapping beautiful layouts and going to a crop, you sound busy! I hope the dust storms aren't too bad where you are. Have a great time at the crop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sweetie,
    Finally time to check out some blogs :D Thankyou for your congratulations to us on the birth of Savannah-Rose :D I just read your post about us, put a huge smile on my face. Thankyou hunnie. Gee your getting awesome with taking photos. Always a great read. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the photos Shaz...been too long since I surfaced..lol..hope all is good with you and yours..mwah
    s4j

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin