Sunday 11 October 2009

Help my friend SuzARTe reach 100 followers please

Help my friend SuzARTe reach 100 followers and you could win! I am one of the lucky prize winners...Thank you Suz...can't wait to see what my surprise is!!! Suz makes the most amazing cards and has been published in various magazines throughout Australia....Please read this below and please go over to her blog and become a follower.


Just for this month I am going to do things a little differently with my monthly blog candy. So I can share more prizes around and really celebrate World Card Making day. Instead of having just my one monthly prize there will be several small prizes given out to celebrate this special day. I am not attatching photo's of the prizes as the contents are meant to be a surprise but if you want to take a photo of what you have won and attatch it to your blog that would be fantastic and greatly appreciated. For anyone who wins please email me through the icon on the right, my husband only just created this for me.
SuzARTe keeps editing here is her latest post.


***11.10.2009-OMG, 96 followers, just four more to go, will I get to 100 by 18.10.2009?, so close but yet so far. I might just throw in something extra if I reach 100, this time next week it will all be disclosed***


Ok Goodnight girls....Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

1 comment:

  1. thankyou so much Sharan for being so enthusiastic about my comp, its been so much fun organizing it all. I am so looking forward to your Secret Santa, I can't believe Xmas is around the corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin