Friday 9 October 2009

Who doesn't like Christmas goodies...Pop over to this blog

Hi Again girls...My friend Sandie has some cool blog candy on offer over at her blog....It is Christmas Goodies with a couple of her Brand New Handmade Daisy colours....Please pop over and visit her to be in the running. Here is the card that I made as part of Sandie's requirements, I also signed up to her blog via Email Subscription and I told her which new colour "Violet" is the one I liked the most, over at Sandie's Handmade Daisies Well to be totally honest I love them all....
That's all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize.

And also just a reminder have a look at the post above this one...don't forget to add your name to that post if you want to be a part of my Secret Santa Swap
Lisa K has already signed up...Woo Hoo!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice Shaz, great job with my daisy and I love the sentiment - that just about sums it up doesn't it. Gotta luv friends.

    Thanks for joining in..........off for a look at your Secret Santa post.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin