Monday 9 November 2009

Mwah Thank you Lisa....can't wait to see you on Sat or Sun

Look what I got from my beautiful friend Lisa...Mwah xoxo Thank you Gorgeous Can't wait to see you on Saturday or Sunday...And we will have so much fun together at your house for a couple of days after the Scrapchat Retreat!!!


Now it is my pleasure to pass the award and the questionnaire to 5 fabulous friends...
Tanyah
Angie
And 3 Lovely Ladies whom are my online friends whom I would love to meet
Lexie
Sandie
Carol

Okay so now you have to do this.....Right click Your Blog Is Over The Top, save image to my pictures then copy and paste what is written below into your blog post! Then add the the pic to your blog and answer these questions!

Here are the rules of this award
1. You can only use ONE word!!!
2. Pass this along to 5 of your favorite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. HAVE FUN!!!



1. Where is your cell phone? Table

2. Your hair? Straight

3. Your mother? Myrtle

4. Your father? Douglas

5. Your fave food? Chocolate

6. Your dream last night? Retreat

7. Your fave drink? Coffee

8. Your dream/goal? Photographer

9. What room are you in? Computer

10. Your hobby? Scrapbooking

11. Your fear? Accident

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? City

13. Where you were last night? Home

14. Something that you aren't? Skinny

15. Muffins? Yum

16. Wish List Item? Studio

17. Where did you grow up? Gogango

18. Last thing you did? Ate

19. What are you wearing? Clothes

20. Your TV? Off

21. Your Pets? Jemma

22. Friends? Wonderful

23. Your Life? Perfect

24. Your Mood? Excited

25. Missing Someone? Hubby

26. Vehicle? Xtrail

27. Something your not wearing? Watch

28. Your fave store? Scrapbooking

29. Your fave colour? Purple

30. Last time you laughed? Yesterday

31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

32. Your best friend? Treena

33. One place that I go to over and over? Post Office

34. One person who emails regularly? Blogger

35. Fave place to eat? Home

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin