Monday 14 December 2009

Challenges and Happy Mail....

Hello to all my beautiful online friends....Life at this time of the year is so hectic and I know you are all here with me in spirit!!! Hoping your Christmas preparatins are going to plan....Mine...Well I still haven't decorated the house or wrapped any of the 3 presents that I have brought!!! ROFL!!! Very sad I know!!

I have been doing lots of challenges over at Scrap, Chat 'n' Challenges.
Girls pop on over there and check out some of these wonderful challenges.....
Belynda set this sketch challenge
Here is my LO, a couple of photos of Kirrily and myself...she is so like me it is not funny!!!Susan set this Card Sketch ChallengeHere is my Card...I think I need to colour Mr Kookaburra in just a lil...Ohh I love this card, don't think I will be giving it away as it took me ages to hand cut all of those holly leavesLast week I got a parcel from my friend Emily...She did a photo swap of me....OMG I love what she has done, she has used my favourite colours and embellies...WOW Em Mwah Love it muchly!!! Thank-you so very much.And then she also sent me the goodies from her Anniversary Challenge...There is so much stuff in that goodie bag!!!And today I hope to get started on this sketch. My friend Angie has a sketch on her blog every month and you can win a kit if your LO is chosen as the winner by the December - Centre Stage Artist in Spotlight - Ann-Marie Borg.Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous layout of you and Kirrily and lucky you the photo swap layout is just brilliant - love how she has incorporated your favourite colours and butterflies on it.
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better get cracking on you christmas preps...lol....love your work...xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin