Saturday 1 May 2010

OK....I have just given myself an upper cut and told myself to wake up and smell the roses!

Today is the start of me being positive instead of negative!!!

Ok this morning I woke up and realised that it is ME who is bringing myself down, and it is going to be ME who is going to get myself out of this state!!! Yes I have been in this horrible hole for about a month now and I am finally clawing my way out!

I have had so many positive and joyous moments over the last month, so lets remember them instead of the negative moments....Which I am not even going to mention.

Positives -
Easter holidays with Family at Collinsville - Fishing at the Weir
My Bro John and my SIL Lee
Easter Bunny came to visit our house
My Beautiful Nieces Shae-Lee and Amelia posing at the park
Sight-seeing around Collinsville/ Bowen River Hotel Mum and her Barry enjoying a coldie too after a big day of fishing!
Met this wonderful lady Kerry Lloyd, her family and extended family(Lea Price and Wendy Gaskin) at Airlie Beach.
Martin and Kerry Lloyd
Barry's 45th Birthday
I got to meet up with Kerry's sister Lea Price for coffee and muffins, we walked around the shops at Canelands.
Sarah's 18th Birthday in Mackay
Visiting my Beautiful God Daughters- Lacey beside me and Regan between Baz and ITaking photos of my MIL & SIL with her son and our Handsome Nephew BrandonNegatives (Yeh I know I said I wasn't going to talk about them)

On a very sad note our lil dog Jemma got ran over accidently by Kirrily last week....She was absolutely devastated!!! I do have photos of her but it will just make me sad if I look through them at the moment!!! So I am not going there!

Jeff has also moved to Rocky to try to find a job and I missing him so much, but hopefully he starts his new job in a week or so! This boy causes me so much worry and heartache and expense!!! When do boys grow up and become independant???? Everyone keeps telling me "he needs a good woman to settle him down", Oh I hope this doesn't happen for a while. He is flat out looking after himself let alone someone else!!! I wish him every success and I love him dearly.

Well that is about all for me to catch up with you all....I do want to say Thank you once again to all my online friends who have been concerned about me during my absence....Mwah Love you all xoxo

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you back. Stay happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, Shaz. You can do this. It is amazing how you can change your feelings by changing your focus, thinking and body language (I find sitting up and smiling always makes me feel better - so does shouting 'I feel great!' when I am alone in the car!! lol!)

    I'm sorry for your losses and it is OK to grieve. In fact it is healthy. But it is always such a wonder when the grieving time is past and we can come out in the sunshine again. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have heaps of positives.:>
    What a small world...I know Regan and Lacey through my work, they are a beautiful family!
    Thank you for including me and my family in your positives, we certainly feel the same about you.XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad about to hear about your dog :( But good for you for seeing all the positives instead of the negatives. Sounds like you have lots to be happy about :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin