Thursday 24 March 2011

Ahhh I have been promising, I know!!!!

I have so much I want to share with you, but just never seem to find the time to do it....I have been promising for a couple of days now!!

As most of you probably know, I have been struggling to create for months now.
Well I went away to the Uproar2Scrapmore Retreat on the Gold Coast at the beginning of this month. I took lots of stuff to do but only ended up creating one layout (Very sad effort) I was so disappointed with myself!!

BUT, I was actually very happy with the LO that I did! And it was even a photo of me that I scrapped! If you are my Facebook friends you will have seen my LO's and scrappy things that I made for the Retreat. But if not here they are!!!

We had to create 20 handmade embellies to place in each person's box that we created from a template. Here is my Box (not very exciting I must say)

And this was the standard of the rest of the boxes
And here are my embellies....And a lil present that I made everyone....
Inside these cute lil envelopes were tags and butterflies (Lots of Tags-Sizzlets and Beautiful Wings-Embosslits Dies from Stampin Up) I am sure that everyone enjoyed their lil gift. I know my dies got a work out at the Retreat. hehe!
If you need any Stampin Up products don't hesitate to call by my good friend Susan Hurley-Luke blog to contact her re products.

Ok here is what I did at the retreat....my darling daughter took this photo of me at the Southbank Napalese Temple, Feb 2010.
And now here is one that I started and Kirsten Casey finished for me, then I put a title on it this week.
I am currently working on another LO of me and my bestest bud Jodie. And some cards that I have been meaning to finish since forever! Can't wait to share it with you all....Maybe over the weekend!!!

I do have to apologise to all of my blogger friends....I have been checking your blogs but just not leaving comments I am sorry!! Love what you all have been doing and all of your news!!!

It feels good to be back here adding something to my blog, now I might even go and update my photography blog....It has been way too long since I have been there too!!!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shaz!! yes life can be very busy... but so good to hear you had some wonderful time with your scraping pals.. and the things you have created are lovely..i am sure the you will get back to the scrapping when you can.. after all it is for fun and relaxation.. not pressure.. hope things are great with you and your family.. love lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embellies and envelopes are so cute! Love the LO's too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know its awful when the mojo goes on holidays !!! But....just relax....it will be back....Sometimes I have been so dispairing of it ever coming back...I have actually reorganised my stash...and packed AWAY my whole desk...Just for a week or two....I had so many ideas.....All came flooding bacK.....And anyway....I think your Lo is just great....Dont stress it.....
    Mwah Carol
    Long time no blogg !! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin