Monday 26 May 2008

Latest Layout


I did this layout of my son Jeffrey and I when he was a newborn and then just last month as an almost 19 yr old. We had a photo shoot with my mum and myself and my 2 children.
This is my latest layout that I have done for a challenge within the Scrapbooking Memories Scraproom. It was a challenge from LizzyC within our Challenge Chic's group.
I am presently doing another Motherhood layout for my daughter Kirrily. I will continue to use the requirements from Lizzy C challenge to complete the layout!





1 comment:

  1. Lovely layout Shaz!
    Great to see you have a blog too now! I will love to ad you to mine also.

    have fun and take care
    luv tanxx aka luv2cr8

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin