Saturday 31 May 2008

Struggling with scrappin at the moment!!! urgghhhh!

Well it over a week now since I first started this blog and I haven't added anything to it.....I want to load one of those slideshow things to my blog to put all of my new style of scrapping on here. But I am still trying to work out how to do it....any one can you please help me?

I am trying to do another Motherhood LO (one with my daughter) and I seem to be struggling to scrap at the moment. It is in pieces maybe I should just put it together and then it will work out! I need a purple flower on the page I feel! Might post it and see if anyone responds to it and tells me what they think I need!

Thanks for looking (TFL) and I will be away for a fortnight as from 4th June. My son has to go to Bris for a Dr's appointment. He will find out when he has to have major jaw surgery. This is a scary time for us as he has many operations and this one is one that we have been waiting for, for such a long time. You see he was born with a cleft lip and no hard or soft palate, these have all been repaired now but this jaw surgery will have a long recovery period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin