Monday 30 June 2008

So sad and depressed, no scrapping being done!

Well it has been some time since I last blogged! Well CreativeMe68 has not been so creative of late. I have been a little sad and depressed since coming back from Bris. My son does have to have his major operation soon...Aug 19 to be exact! I think this is why I am down at the moment. I am really worried something may go wrong, that he may get an infection and just general mother worries! He is starting to also get edgy and worried! We have been fighting with eachother over nothing. It has been about 8 yrs since he has had major surgery and he doesn't cope at all with the sight of needles. I am just so glad that my hubby can be there for the both of us.....I am a bit of a basket case when it comes to the operation side of things. It is so hard to see your children go through these things. You just wish that they could do the op on you so that your child doesn't have to go through the pain of it all. Oh well I had better post this blog, and write a new one for the 2 latest LO's that I did yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin