Friday 4 July 2008

Girls Weekend in Townsville



Hello to one and all, we (my 17yr daughter and I) are off to Townsville this weekend for a Girls Weekend. She is meeting up with her friend Vic who turns 18 tomorrow! And I am staying with a GF who has only just moved to T'Ville.
Kirrily & I are going dress shopping for a cocktail dress for Vic's party and looking at Ball dresses for her formal at the beginning of Oct. She is so excited that it is just going to be us! Seen as though she missed out on the Bris trip!!

Last night her and I made Vic a way cool card for her bday! Here it is for you to see. Hope she likes it!!! Vic is so bubbly and she will be so excited tomorrow!

Thanks Ali for commenting on my blog, click on Ali's name if you want to view her blog! She is young and sassy and does beautiful LO's.

Must go and pack now for the weekend.....will blog when I return, hopefully show you a photo of Kirrily's new dress and the party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin