Monday 7 July 2008

Townsville was so much fun.....We found 'The Dress"






Well we had a great weekend in Townsville, It was so great to see Tammy! We shopped all day Sat 8.30am until 4.30pm......Tammy said she had never been shopping all day just for a dress!!!! We had so much fun!!!

First we went to this La De Dar shop in the city......Kirrily said she felt like Julia Roberts in the movie Pretty Woman.....everything was waaaayyyy to over priced! Too Fancy for us! Then we went to Castletown and found a gorgeous dress in Noni B for $200 but I didn't really want to spend that much!!! So we looked at this other shop that had everything half price and we found another gorgeous dress but it was still $300. Sooooo we had to go to Stockland and we found this Stylish No...for $143! Doesn't she look Beautiful in it!!! She is such a beautiful young woman, absolutely stunning! I love you baby! Then she found another beautiful dress/top thing at Fashion Fair, check out the other photos......These are taken before we went toVic's 18th bday party. Vic's party was at this Italian restaurant in Townsville. The food was so delicious and we had such a great night.

We came home on Sun after seeing Vic & Liz's unit that their parents have brought for their daughters to live in while they are studying at JCU! When I got home I got a phone call to say that I had won a 9000btu Mitsubishi Inverter Split System air conditioner valued at $1000. How cool is that....I have never won anything like that before in my whole life!!! Now I have to go back to Townsville to get it.....I can't wait to see it! The only bummer is that we are renting so I can't put it in here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin