Wednesday 9 July 2008

Look What I Won......


Hello to one and all(or maybe nobody) who read my blog. I am so excited while I was in Townsville I brought a $5 ticket in the Collinsville Nurse of the Year entrants raffle which was drawn that afternoon. You are not going to believe it but out of those hundreds of tickets I won!!! Me someone who has never won more than a easter egg raffle or $20 on a scratchie!!!
It is a Mitsubishi Inverter Split System airconditioner!!! Approx worth $1000! OMG I still can't believe it.....here is a photo of me with it in the Joyce Mayne shop yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin