Thursday 17 July 2008

This week has just flown.....





Hi one and all....This week has just flown! After a relaxing school holidays I went to work on Mon at Centrelink, Kirrily was whining on Mon night "I don't want to go back to school". and then on Tues night I taught a scrapping class on ways to use fozz felt in their LO's. Wed I spent the day with my hubby....we just went to do some shopping together for his cribs as he is day shift this week. And today I have been scrappin all day! Oh and doing the washing, cooking and cleaning before the Mother-In-Law comes for the weekend. OMG I can't believe it is nearly over..... Kirrily is off to Townsville again as she is a good student and is being rewarded because of her behavior and school achievements. It is only 4 days until Kirrily's 17th Bday! And then on next Fri 25th it is Jeff's 19th Bday! DIDN'T PLAN THAT TOO WELL!!!

Here are a couple of my latest LO's for you to look at. I am still struggling to get the Butterfly one exactly how I would like it to look....starting to like it now! I also have been having so much fun playing with the new forum that Deb Mitchell has set up for all of us Challenge Chic's to put our LO's in. Check it out at Deb's Creations
You may have to register to have a look at my gallery and all of the other girls galleries
Thanks for looking Luv Shaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin