Sunday 27 July 2008

Visitors, Birthdays and Scrappin






It has been some time since I last blogged but lots has been happening! I joined a new online forum for the Challenge Chics group of scrappers. I have been busy scrappin and trying to clean up for Barry's relies that arrived last Sat. I went to see Mamma Mia again at movies in Bowen, if you haven't seen it your must go! It is such a good movie. I want to watch it again that will be my 3rd time. I also have been busy wrapping presents and taking photos because both of my children who just celebrated their birthdays this past week. As well as that I have been finishing off some scrapbooking LO's & kits that I have had here for some time now. Finally finished my butterfly one that I loaded and said I was having trouble with. I am going to try and add a web album on here, so that I can add lots of photos too instead of just the few I put on here. Here are some of my latest LO's for you all to comment on.....to comment you need to go to the end of the blog and see where it says comments just click on that and you will be able to comment. Hope you like my latest scrapping LO's I am really happy with them. Thanks for looking Luv Shaz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin