Monday 4 August 2008

I am so Excited!!! I have a blinkie....check them out !


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting








OMG I am so excited.....Yesterday I got my blinkies and new avatar pic from Nat's Creative Chaos please check out some of her other designs that she has available and she will have a website available to purchase them soon but until then please check them out at http://nat9248.blogspot.com/
I have been so busy lately and I am sorry for not blogging earlier! Here is some of my latest LO's for you to check out! And a Butterfly that I got from my friend Jen...Thanks Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin