Wednesday 17 September 2008

OMG I AM SO SO EXCITED!!!

OMG I have been asked to become a Guest DT member for the month of Dec with
Tanyah Payne . Check her shop out at Scrap 'N' Craft with T .
You can also view her Gallery .

I really could not believe it!!! I was like are you sure? I have never been asked before to do anything like this, it is so so exciting!!! OMG I Love Christmas things around the house so it will be perfect timing for me to work on some new LO's and OTP pieces and some cards....I can't wait!!!

This is my house when it is decorated at Christmas time.....



1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo congrats Shaz....well deserved.....love Xmas too.....I'll have to keep track of all your new stuff....congrats again....s4j

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin