Sunday 5 October 2008

Beach Photos and Ball Decorations









Hello one and all....Been really busy with organising stuff for the Ball. Fri I went to Airlie Beach to do some more shopping for the Ball...just decorations this time! Only problem was that we only had a $100 budget from the High School! You can't get much for a $100 bucks when you are trying to buy spray paint, santa snow, balloons, crepe papers, streamers, cardboard and anything that we could find to fit the WinterWonderland theme. Do you know how hard this theme is when we live in the hottest part of the state. LOL! After getting most of the things we needed we all headed back to Bowen to see what Sam's Warehouse, Crazy Clarke's and Overflow had as well! We finally got some santa snow!!!
After we went to the Beach at Bowen for a bit....We took photos of Kirrily, Rhys and Amanda! Got some really great shots!

Yesterday I spent all day with Amanda, and 2 of my friends making the decorations....Winter Trees with sml beads, Felt snowflakes decorated with Kindy Glitz, 150 Ball Tickets printed, punched and backed! The snowflakes are going to be hanging from the Mosquito net full of ballons looking like snowflakes falling from the sky!
Wanna see....Ahh well you are going to anyways!!


Sorry if you are bored with my blog at the moment...with all this Ball talk. I feel like I live, eat,breath and sleep ball thoughts!!! I have only done one LO since the card that I made for Chris W's challenge at the end of Sept!
It is for Ang's Blog
.....It is a sketch challenge and you all know how much I love sketches. I actually did the first of many LO's of my shopping trips with the CC's on the Gold Coast. I will load it here a bit later!

Ok I am off to do some more decorating!!! Check back later and upload some more photos of todays happenings. BFN Luv Shaz xoxo



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Your have been a busy little chicken havent you!!!! Love the deco's for the ball hun , I wouldnt mind one of those winter tree's for my scrap area:)

    Beach photo's look great too. Thanks for being my first participant in my sketch challenge hun I really appreciate your support.

    Hugs Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin