Sunday 8 March 2009

Scrappin today...No matter what!!

Good Morning Beautiful people....Hope that you are enjoying your weekend!
We are all watching with fear as to what Cyclone Hamish will unleash on the QLD coast at the moment he is a Cat 5 cyclone. I hope he stays well out to sea and doesn't do too much damage to anywhere. Please stay safe my beautiful family and friends. My Mum is at Rockhampton and my brother is at Gladstone, so I am hoping that it doesn't hit either of those two locations. Not that I want it to hit anywhere....just disappear off the radar would be good, but drop enough water into Brisbane dams to avert their water crisis!

So peoples I am going to do some scrapping today....Haven't felt like it all week, but I feel inspired this morning!!! For my Tues night class this coming week we are using an advertisement as a sketch for a LO! I am going to try and use the same colours that I have for my new photography blog! Will show you the end result hopefully tomorrow! Until then have fun doing whatever you are doing this weekend and Happy Scrapping!!! Bye for now Luv Shaz xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin