Thursday 11 June 2009

Secret Santa Presents Reminder

Thank you to all the girls who decided to join in the Secret Santa fun here on my blog!!! I just thought I would put the reminder up the top again so that everyone could easily see it....

Here is how I would like it to work....
presents have to be posted before Dec 15, 2009. $10-15 Secret Santa present and a lil card with your name on it, I know not so secret when you do that but at least they won't know until they open the present. NO PEEKING BEFORE DEC 25TH!!!!
Please buy something that you would like to receive yourself! I don't think it necessarily has to be something to do with scrapbooking. If you need help buying your person a present email me and I will do a lil snooping for you?

Secret Santa
list has been drawn,
Can you please comment here if you have purchased and or posted so that I can write who has posted and who hasn't please.

Sharon - Purchased
Lisa K -
Sandie -
Chris W-
Kylie -
Samantha -
Elle -
Susan(SuzARTe) -
Lyn -
Heather -
Lexie -
Sheri -
Carol -
Tracy -
Amanda 73 -
Alyssa -

Ok Girls that is enough of the rules...but I would really love to make sure everyone gets their presents before Christmas Day, will be so nice to have an extra present under the tree from our online friend Luv Shaz xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin