Thursday 11 June 2009

Sorry.....I have a very sick lil girl...Thanks for all your support!

Hello one and all....I am sorry that I haven't got around to showing off all of my good things that I brought while I was away!!! I haven't really had a moment to scratch myself yet!! Since returning my baby girl has been sick, my hubby is on night shift and the builders arrived here a week early(So I still had to finish packing up my room) and I have had to work all day today. So between all of that I really haven't had a chance to play with my goodies!!! I can't wait though!!! Today the parcel of goodies that I posted to myself on Tues before I left Bris arrived....So bring on the weekend, I am going to do some serious playing with all my good things!!! I promise to share all my good things with you all!

I have a very very sick lil girl living in my house at the moment!!! She is very sick with the flu,
that she has a really bad chest infection to go with it!! She is on some antibiotics. She has just spent another couple of hours at the hospital checking her over and they have sent her home to rest and recuperate in the comforts of her bedroom! She has been told to have complete bed rest for 7 days.
It must have been from all that cold night air at Bowen River Rodeo....She came down with it on Monday!!! I think maybe that my big boy is getting it too!! He sounds like he has the beginnings of it...might have to watch myself again as I have only just gotten over the flu!!! Still coughing like a sick chook though!!

I want to Thank you all so very much for supporting me when I put myself out there yesterday!!! To those of you who have phoned and emailed me sorry that I cannot tell you what is going on...But I really appreciate it that you are all worried about me! I hope my friend is ok and knows that I still value our friendship very dearly!

Good Night now, Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

5 comments:

  1. hey ya shaz...i can get the whole flu thing..i am into week 4 almost...i am over it!!! but do believe i am on the road to getting better....hope your guys get better real soon...its a terrible one!!!!...take care!!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaz, sounds like you are having a fun time of it up there, hope everything settles down quickly.
    Hope K kicks this thing really quickly now she has medi' to take.
    Yay to finally getting the work done, just think you will soon be sleeping in your own bedroom not on the floor.
    And I hope the other business sorts itself out in a timely fashion too, sounds very stressful.
    We are thinking of you all.
    Love Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the K gets well super quick and that nasty flue bug doesn't get anyone else....and that the builders get the job done double quick so that you can get everything back as it should be
    ...look forward to seeing all your new goodies...have fun playing.....oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! So glad that you're getting a chance to scrap this weekend. Wish I could say the same. Hugs to you & Kirrily with regards to being sick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry the LO was bent Shaz....it wasnt when I sent it....so glad you both like it though. Hugs Ali12 XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin