Tuesday 7 July 2009

Babies and Scrapping

Good Morning Girls....Hope this blog post finds you all well and enjoying school holidays with your children!!! I don't have much to share just a couple of pics and 2 Scrapping projects that I did on Sunday when I went to Proserpine to scrap with my friends Tammie & Debbie.

I have 3 baby photos to show you...While I was at Tammie's on Sun...I kept forgetting to take photos (yes, can you believe it?) of Lucas while he was awake!!! But finally as I was about to leave I took some photos of Lucas...Most of them Lucas was pulling the funniest & weirdest faces....We could do a LO of the many faces of Lucas!!! Here's just a lil reminder of what Lucas looked like when he was a new born
and what he looks like now! He has changed so much, I can't believe that they are 5 weeks old already!!! Look at the difference between him and Brianna, she is so much bigger than him. She loves booby this lil miss and it shows!
Well Girls as I said I went to Proserpine to scrapbook on Sun....This is what I achieved for the whole day!!! While I was visiting Rach, Aaron & Izzy I took about 170 photos at their local park and these were the last ones that I took for the afternoon and are probably my favourites!

It shows how much Aaron loves Rach & Izzy....So I decided to make this for Rach even though we are not on talking terms at the moment. I just wanted to let her know that not only is she loved by Aaron, she is also loved by her family and her friends!! I miss you Rach and I hope that one day soon you will forgive me and speak to me again!!! I am sorry, I did not think that I did anything wrong...
I only did it out of love for you and your family. They are worried about you!
I made this LO with Love for you and I hope that you like it!
And I made this card for a very Dear Friend of mine....Sorry it is late as is your birthday present!!! It will get there eventually!!!

Well girls nothing else for me to share except hopefully tonight I will be sleeping in my bedroom, the carpet is supposed to be going down today after 2pm!
Will have photos of the big event tomorrow if it all goes to plan...
No scrapbooking classes tonight!!! Just moving back into my room and finally sleeping on my bed and not on the floor!!! Wish me luck girls please???

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Your LO and card are lovely and i hope all works out for you with the carpets...if your ever down mky way give us a holler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moving back into the room!!!

    My baby girl looks so fat in that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there my luv. Gosh the stupid computer wouldn't let me comment last week again.
    But while the goings good I'm leaving you a lovin comment.

    Hope things start to settle down for you my friend.

    Take care.

    Luv Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Lo and cutest card hun :) Woo Hoo!! your own bed again. Hope you are having a lovely sleep hunni xoxox
    Lys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CreativeMe, it is my first time here in your blog and I am so happy to be here through Susan Saga's blog. I enjoyed reading your post in here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Shazz! Love the bright color over the pink and Lucas is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shaz - so glad your bedroom is back in order so you can sleep there again. The baby pics are gorgeous - they are so sweet when they are little! Love the layout and that card is so soft and pretty it is bound to be loved.

    Take care and enjoy your newly renovated house :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. howdy shazz...i am sure rach will love it, and one day she'll realise you were full of good intentions...she's a lovely girl and will forgive you...also..love your work..take care...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the LO Shaz, it all comes together perfectly. The card is gorgeous as well. Always nice visiting your blog, its so welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin