Friday 3 July 2009

Happy Birthday Lexie

Here's a Birthday not to be missed.....Happy Birthday Lexie!!!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dearest Lexie Happy Birthday to you!!!
Hey Girls pop over to Lexie's blog and wish her a Happy Birthday as she failed to mention her own birthday on her latest post Birthday Wishes! Hope your day is wonderful and twice as special celebrating with your Darling Daughter Bella who is 14 today! Happy Birthday Bella!! Sorry my present hasn't made it to your house yet!!! It will get to you eventually!Wishing you the best day ever!
Will give you a ring later and chat to the Birthday Girl, Bye for now Luv Shaz xoxo





4 comments:

  1. Thanks Shaz.....Loved our chat...ended up having a better B'day than expected....just chilled at home with the girls....oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you mentioned it was also her bday! Happy bday to both Lexie and her daughter Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've greeted her via facebook. One of the best girl I knew

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin