Tuesday 1 September 2009

Check out this blog candy..Celebrate 20 yrs of Wedded Bliss for Jodi & Stu

Good Afternoon Girls...Just wanted to share this blog candy with you all!!! Jodi is celebrating her 20th wedding anniversary so to celebrate the occasion she is offering this fabulous blog candy.

Congrats on 20 yrs of Wedded Bliss Jodi & Stu


For every comment, you will get an entry
Included in the pack is:
My Minds Eye Everyday Tango Tags
Little Yellow Bysicle Fold Out Album
Bratz Body Jewells
My Minds Eye Rub on letters - Bluebird, Blossom Sundance Numbers, Sundance Letters and Sundance Words
Bella Rubons
MOD Apoxy Letters
SRM Say it with Stickers x 3 sheets
My Minds Eye Frames
Cloud 9 Die Cut Shapes
Delish Chipboard
Doodle Kit
Heidi Swapp Corner
Kaiser Shapes - Butterflys
Large bag of Brads
Sticker Tabs
One Heart Stickers - Girls
Delish Rub Ons
Making Memories Garden Party Stickers
Bazzill Bets Cards
Bella Chipboard
Maya Road Chipboard
Lil Davis Letters
Wishmade Letters
My Minds Eye Decor P
Collections "Village" Chipboard Kit
Collectors Letters
Cherry Art Rubon Letters
Flower Pegs
2 x Woolley Cat Matchbook Albums
Pkt Ficus Eyelets
Clear Seal
How to Win:
Leave a comment on Jodis blog, or any other post during September anyone who leaves a comment will go into the draw to win. here is her blog link
http://jodis-sraphaven.blogspot.com/2009/08/september-blog-candy-giveaway.html

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Shaz!!
    Love your blog! Love the colours of it!! And thanks so much for the well wishes!!!
    It does get people visiting your blog hey! Just thought id experiment!! lol Im gonna go and have a look at your scrapping now!!! Thanks for stopping by mine! Seeya Jodi XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is a little something waiting for you on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors of your blog and details surrounding it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin