Tuesday 1 September 2009

Pinch & A Punch for the 1st of the Month!!! OMG only 122 days until Jan 1, 2010

Good Morning, How are you all on this beautiful Spring morning??? Here's a pinch and a punch to each and everyone of you!!! I woke up to such a beautiful day here in the Ville!!! The birds were chirping and the smoke was almost non existent(from the bush fires here over the weekend) Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there is only 122 days left of 2009!!! I can honestly say I will be glad to see the back end of 2009! Bring on 2010 (Twenty-Ten sounds so much better)

Well I suppose you are all wondering who the winner of the Surprise RAK is the Beautiful Angie~
comment No21 from all 37 Comments received this month!!!

Hey Hun

Was fantastic to meet you in person and your gorgeous family, shame it couldnt have been longer, but was just nice to spend the time we had together anyhow.

Cant wait for the retreat in 2010, here's hoping we get to see each other before then.

Mwah and Hugs Angie

P.S. Cant wait to see your creations and glad that mojo has returned. MWAH xxxxx

Angie you have won yourself a surprise package from me!! Don't forget girls all you simply have to do is leave me a comment anytime over the next month to be in the draw for a chance at the $20 RAK!!!

And also once I get to 60 followers there will be a draw for that as well, so if you are not already a follower jump over to the side bar and follow my blog!!! I am really starting to enjoy scrapping again at the moment after my lil lapse from this wonderful and creative passion of mine!!

There was a bit of excitement in town on Thurs when I went to Proserpine to get the car serviced!! A spark from a train on the railway line sparked a large grass fire that come awfully close to houses and the old people's resident.
Check out my photos on facebook



The fire burnt right up to my friend Marissa's house & sheds!! It was within 1 metre of her pergola!!
Then on Sat the mountain (Mt Devlin) that you have to go around to get into Collinsville started to burn out of control!!! Here are some photos from a friend who was there helping the firies keep it under control and save the 2 houses that are built on that mountain. This is Marissa's photo from Sat night when we went taking photos togetherOk that is it for me for today...It has only taken me all day to do this post. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shaz

    OMG! I won something, thank you so much hun, I always love popping by your blog to see what's been happening and am so glad you are scrapping again, makes me happy to see you happy! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!

    Those photo's of the fire would be good scrapping material, looking forward to seeing your creations and to chat soon, I so need a SHAZ FIX!!! Mwah & Hugs Angie xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are some fantastic Photos!! have fun scrapping them :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin