Sunday 18 October 2009

3 LO's in one day...Woo Hoo

Good Morning to all...Here's hoping your Sunday is going to be going to be a lazy kicked backed kind of day! I am hoping that mine is...
I really enjoyed my day yesterday when I did nothing but scrap the day away!!! I achieved 3 LO's...which is a miracle....I never scrap that much in one day!!!
I so enjoyed it though, hopefully another creative day for me!!!

I started to think about this LO on Tuesday last week after talking to my dear friend. It made me realise that I have so much to be grateful for...Treasured Memories, Beautiful Family, Adoring Husband, Loving Children and Happy Times
So Grateful For....
This is a photo of Deb Mitchell and myself taken at the CC's Retreat in Rocky in Aug 09. The journalling say....SBM(Scrapbooking Memories Scrap Room) brought us close but Challenge Chics cemented our Scrapping Friendship.
Friendship...
This LO was created for a challenge over at Chris W's Born2Create Ning Site...
For this one you can use a 12 x12 background, paint or ink, buttons or small circles and ,one larger shaped frame, flowers and ribbon!
I used one of Sandie Downey's Handmade Daisies on this LO and I fill the paisley centre with some beads and added dimension magic to them.
This LO was created for a Sketch Challenge on Angie's SNA Ning Site
I rotated the sketch to the right and here is my take on it.
LOVE being with YOU...
This photo of us(which I changed to sepia) was taken while in Rockhampton when we surprised Mum for her 60th Birthday. As it is not very often that Mum gets to have her 2 Children & 4 Grandchildren all together at the same time so we did a photo shoot! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shaz!

    Wow Hun your on a roll ith these layout, just gorgeous:) Thanks for participating in the sketch challenge and I love your interpretation:) Hope to catch up with you soon hun. MWAHand HUGS xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts Sharon :)
    I have left a prize on my blog for you
    http://scrapbookingmy2angels.blogspot.com
    Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin