Good Morning Girls....Hope your weekend was wonderful and that this week you have lots to keep you busy....Just a couple of things I want to be involved in...
1. Secret Santa Swap - 13 ladies already willing to be a part of this extra gift under the tree. Please leave me a comment saying you wish to be involved in the Secret Santa Swap post and then email me your address to email@example.com
2. Blog Candy on offer when I get to 70 followers, almost there now!
3. Sneak peak at another Shabby LO that I have to finish today...I will be loading this finished LO to my friend Chris W's Born2Create Ning site later today....Probably after lunch. Please come over and become a member and join in the fun, check out the challenges at Chris's site under the forum section
I made these flowers for this LO last night with 2 circles and some tearing and some ink, teabagging and some pearls
I still have lots of challenges that I want to get done this month...
On the Challenge Chic's Ning site If you are not already a member get on over there for some great challenges and some great prizes to be won in Xmas Hamper.
1. Shabby LO to be in the running for the chance at Xmas Hamper
2. Double LO with this wonderful sketch from designer - Tanyah Payne3. Steph's Challenge to Re-do one of your first LO's that you ever did in your current style of scrapping. BUT keep the original still in tack....can't wait to do this one
Well that is it for me for now...getting off of here to complete that Shabby LO...Just got the handstitching to go....Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo