Monday 14 June 2010

Lots and Lots of Scrapping....And some cards

Hey Girls....Been a very busy weekend for some of us....Not me!!! I spent the whole entire 4 days scrapping away to my hearts content....I have completed 5 LO's, started another one and have a plan for the 7th LO and I did 2 cards which I can't show you just yet!!! OMG it felt so great to finally get some scrapping done!!! And scrapping that I am completely happy with....It is a miracle, my mojo is back....So I suppose you wanna see.....patience my friends!

I have just joined a new forum with some new friends.....check it out at Papercraft Addictions.....
Please feel free to come over and join in the fun, Introduce yourself - Tell them Shaz sent you as there is a bit of a funny haha going on at the moment. They are calling me Chief Recruiter to Papercraft Addictions LOL!!! I have been telling everyone about this wonderful new site.
I also am doing a DT for the Photography Challenge there
So I have been doing some, well most of their challenges this weekend! There are some that I just can't show you yet....But here are the ones that I can!!!

This is the first one that I started last Tues for Scrapbooking classes at 2.45pm
for Trish's Distressed challenge.....It is a scraplift from one of the Kaisercraft mags....It is my friend Angie
Then I did this Scraplift With a photo of Angie's DD Dakota....dressing up with my Butterfly Fairy Wings for Scrapchat Retreat....Check me out with my wings in the last post.
This LO took me all day....And I even had a Sketch to follow.I don't know I just had to make sure the journalling was just right before I could finish adding all the other bits and bobs, very happy with the end result....Can't believe it took me all day!!!I used some of the items that were on the original LO for Scrapchat's Amanda challenge of Recycling and using products I don't normally use....Napkin is the scalloped border, the flowers are off the napkin, the blue mesh I used on my LO and the piece of string I used to paint over on the original LO.

Colour challenge was so easy, Blue, White and Silver....Loved doing this LO...
It is a photo my very best friend Wendy, we went to boarding school together all those year ago....We caught up briefly in May when she had to return home to Proserpine to farewell her Grandma Mimi!! Was a short and sweet visit but better than no visit at all!! Really cranky that you can't read my tag, its Best Friends.
The last LO that I can show you just yet is Marissa's word challenge - Family. These girls are the ones that I just went away to Brisbane to go to their bi-annual retreat....The Scrapchat Girls are my online family....These girls have helped me through some times lately....Mwah Thanks girls!!! I used some of the goodies that different girls gave at the retreat....Thanks Chelle and Lizzy
The other LO's and the cards I can't put up just yet....But I do want to share this with you all....My good friend Marissa made this LO for me. It is of photos of when Susan & I left the Scrapchat Retreat and had morning tea at Woody Point.
Marissa is so clever she incorporated a waterfall card effect for all the photos.
Here are my photos for the Photography Challenge - Glint, Shimmer and Sparkle
Try to be a lil tricky in getting your photos....
These 2 are out of focus but I love them just the same, both taken in moving vessels...First one is out the window of the Brisbane's Eye Ferris Wheel!Second one is on the City Cat on the Brisbane River
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

4 comments:

  1. wow babe...YOUR ON FIRE!!!!!!! Love love love the layout of ang and you!! You really scrapped that photo beautifully aswell as the layout of dakota..Just awesome!! Thanks for sharing hun..been hanging out to see all your fantastic layouts..MUWAH XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have been busy!! Love it all Shaz!!Good to see you and your mojo is back !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layouts!! Your mojo really is back! I'm so glad to see you scrapping and enjoying it again :) I love that layout of you and me at Woody Point, too! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shaz!! you have been on Creative Fire!!! so love your photos and your layouts!! i'm just stunned! You go girl!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin