Wednesday 1 October 2008

More parcels....Don't you just LOVE Scrapbooking???? I Do!!

Well Hello again fellow bloggers, Today has not been the best day for me, but I have been blog hopping and I decided to do some posting too. Might make me feel a bit better about today.

Yesterday I received my parcel from Lexie from The Scrapbook Barn. She always just pops a lil something extra in her handmade cards. Thanks so much Lexie! Today she sent me some lil flowers, as well as this beautiful felt flower card. Here are the things that I brought from her. Going back there today to pay for my other pp's that I have brought from her shop due to her closing down. Just my way of helping her out!


I must get my mojo back and start using some of this wonderful stash that I have accumulated of late. I haven't really felt like scrappin....just not in the mood.
Been making a few cards for my friends and I have started to paint and adorn some Kaiser Christmas stuff! Will show you when they are done!

Tomorrow I am having my hair cut....I really should get a colour too but I will just wait a bit longer, I am a bit poor this month due to all the School Ball expenses! Oh well better get my bum off of this chair and do something other than staring at the computer all day. Just love blog hopping though. Some great blogs out there! Catch up with you all somewhere in the cyber world. Thanks for visiting Bye for now Luv Shaz xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sharon, Would like to see your picture after the haircut. Nice goodies you have bought from scrap barn. Will look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shazamataz, can't wait to see the new hair mate!

    All the layouts and ball preperation looks incredible!

    Love checking in here! Keep the posts coming!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin