Thursday 19 February 2009

Been very busy...sorry I haven't been around.

Good Morning to one and all of my lovely visitors to my blog...Thanks to all my beautiful friends who always pop in and leave me wonderful heartfelt messages.
Love you all! If this is your first time visiting my blog...Welcome and I hope you feel at home and please feel free to visit anytime.

Don't forget to leave me a comment please as you go into the draw for RAK for the month of Feb is $20 worth of ABC/123's. RAK is drawn on the 1st Mar 09, so far I have 52 comments left on my blog....the more comments you leave me the more of a chance of winning this month's RAK!!!. If you are new to my blog please email me with your details @ cm_sd68@hotmail.com. I do also send you something for your birthday at the end of the month, if you want to forward me your birthdate as well!

I want to apologise to all of you...I have been flat tack with work and I haven't been around here much lately...I'm off to Kindy today to volunteer, love all the lil kiddies. I just got 2 more days work at the school that I worked at last year. So excited, I really do love working with children! Wished I had of persued my dream of being a Pre-School teacher!! Too old for that now!

Bye for now, talk to you all a lil bit later! Have a great day doing whatever you have planned! Luv Shaz xoxo


4 comments:

  1. We all understand Shaz, no problem with that. It has been days too since I was able to scrap yesterday. My baby is just too creative lately since she's learning how to walk and she's just all over the place and need to keep up with her.

    Thanks for all your compliments and comments on my blog and most of all thanks for having the time visiting it. Means a lot to me.

    You're one of the people that truly inspires me. your works, your dedication and your love for your family truly inspires and motivates me to be better as a scrapper and as a mother. Thanks for your friendship and support

    Truly you are one of the best

    Take care always and stay happy
    LG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back!!
    Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww hun I don't think you are too old for being a pre-school teacher. The kids would love you.
    Hope you have a great day and have fun with the kids at kindy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're back. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin