Thursday 19 February 2009

This Blog Measures Up...Thank you so much Lady Grace


Good Morning again, told you that I would be back!!! I woke up to find a comment left by the Beautiful & Talented Lady Grace who had left me this award on her blog.
Lady Grace is such a talented scrapper, she has only been scrappin since Oct08 and let me tell you she is a natural. She has a cute lil baby Hannah too.
Her LO's have such a vibrancy and always have so many elements that they leave me speechless! She is so talented...Luv you style Lady Grace!
She has already won a couple of comps around the scrapping scene. Please be sure to drop by and check her out! Thank you again so very very much!!!

Now I want to pass this onto 5 special blogs that I truly think Measure Up.
Lisa K - Our Lil Slice of Paradise
Marjolein - Dutchie in Canada
Nat - Nat's Creative Chaos
Bergpora - Beggahuna Sketches
wijDUS - Dutch Unlimited Scrappers

Congrats girls I really love visiting your blogs! Please pop over and visit them. Three of these blogs are international blogs and I love them. Lots of inspiration and some truly beautiful sketches to use. Bye for now, Luv Shaz xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Sharon!! Means a lot to me, we just "know" eachother and you give me an award.....wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gorgeous

    How are you baby!!

    stay safe!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ypu deserve this award shaz. You inspire me so much

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin