Monday 1 June 2009

RAK Winner for May....Congrats goes to a new follower

Hello One and All...I am sorry I was so slack today after getting home from the Beach House!!! Yeh I know rub it in....Wish I lived there all the time!!!
I was suppose to announce the winner of the May RAK of the Month today and Alicia was going to pick the Lucky Blog Arrival yesterday day but I forgot to take the list to her in hospital!!! So she is coming home tomorrow I will get her to draw it then!!!

So I bet you are all wondering who the lucky person is.....Well because I had so many entries for this month due to all my posts and all the comments I received I decided to use the online site RANDOM.org to generate the number for the winner. So Kirrily and I have just spent the last hour writing down 306 numbers and then writing out 306 names!!! She has brain drain and I writers cramp!! Here is the lucky number that the website generated! And now the lucky winner is only a new follower to my blog this month and only commented twice and her first comment was the number that it picked! Thanks for leaving me comments during the month everyone...I love reading them and they really do put a smile of my face!!! And Thanks to all the new visitors and followers! Hugs & Kisses






Talia you have won this cool prize pack from Kaiser products and you can add this to your blog if you wish....Congrats to you darlin! Please enjoy....Can you email me your addy to cm_sd68@hotmail.com.


Also I have been tagged by my beautiful friend Alyssa to fill out the answers to these questions then tag 8 other bloggers.. so..

8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Playing with my brand new Cuttlebug machine
2. Packing for my trip to Rach's
3. Seeing Rach, Aaron, Izzy and Lisa and her family
4. Going to the Scrapbook Convention
5. Meeting the Scrap Chat girls at the Convention/Dinner
6. Loading the rest of the baby photos
7. Seeing Alicia tomorrow here in the Ville
8. Spending some more money on Scrapbooking supplies

8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Did my final blog post for May
2. Drove to Proserpine to see the babies (Brianna & Lucas)
3. Took lots of photos of the babies and their families
4. Went shopping with my darling hubby
5. Visited Deb & Ossie at the Beach House
6. Went and took photos at the Marina at Abel Point Airlie Beach
7. Listened to a Jazz Band and ate out!
8. Talked to Deb about Scrapbooking and Cardmaking

8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Buy a Beach House
2. Go on an extended holiday touring Australia
3. Build my dream home
4. Learn how to sing
5. Meet All my Online Scrapbooking Buddies
6. Have all my scrapbooking supplies organised
7. Wish I could finish these babies album before tomorrow
8. Take much better photos!!!

8 Things Or Shows I've Watched Lately
1. A Pantomine on video
2. You Tube tutorials
3. Home & Away
4. Jazz Musicans
5. First Blood...eww!
6. Mumma Mia
7. Australia
8. Beaches

8 Blogs I am tagging....
8. Pauly

Please pass this on to eight of your dearest blogging buddies or people that you get to know better! I hope you have enjoyed reading this, I should have put some more photos of the babies on here but I have put some new ones on my photo blog last week! So check them out and then tomorrow I will share with you lots more photos on both blogs!!! Babies on this one and Sunsets to rival Sue's on my photo blog!
ks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Oh lucky girl to have a new cuttlebug!!thanks for the tag and award darl..have been busy cybercropping will pput it up very shortly..Have a great week gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag Sharon. Will post it tomorrow and have fun with your new cuttlebug machine. Check out www.bizzybecs for the nestabilities dies. Good prices.
    Hug
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made my day, thanks for tagging me Sharon :)

    Will up load shortly, just have to put pen to paper and think of some answers lol
    I am so glad you got a Cuttlebug, that is on my birthday wish list.......fingers crossed...
    Have a great day!
    Cheers from Shazza
    {H}ugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Talia!

    Shaz, thanks for your offer of your old glass mat .... much appreciated ... I actually went and bought a new one cause I couldn't live without it! lol and I need the large size anyway. Cheers Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!
    thanks shaz :)
    I'll have to put that on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Talia, lucky you getting the wonderful reward.

    Hope you get some dies/embossing folders soon. You will be able to do some wonderful things with it I am sure.

    I missed the photos of the sunsets that you showed Sheri, I hope you post them up soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me your heartfelt comments. They put a smile on my face and lift my spirits. I really appreciate them, Luv Shaz xoxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin